WHERE WE ARE
The Pedranzini Residence is situated on the corner of Via Battaglion Morbegno, 26 and Via Campioni Olimpici ed Azzurri d’Italia in Bormio
When you are in BORMIO
- Follow street Milano/street Stelvio
- Go straight street Don Peccedi
- street Funivia
- street Parri
- street Battaglion Morbegno, 26
HAVE YOU PROBLEM TO FIND OUR RESIDENCE?
CALL US +39 339 1102533
HOW TO REACH BORMIO
- from Milano: north bypass (Tangenziale Nord) exit Cinisello; Lecco motorway exit Colico; SS38 main road towards Sondrio, Tirano, Bormio.
- from Brescia: A4 motorway, exit Brescia Ovest towards Lake Iseo; SS42 main road Breno, Edolo; SS39 main road to Aprica, Tirano; SS38 main road to Bormio.
- from Switzerland: “Munt la Schera” Tunnel, Ponte del Gallo, Livigno; SS301main road to Bormio. Toll tunnel open all year long.
In summer you can also get to Bormio through Stelvio Pass, Gavia Pass and Forcola Pass.
We suggest you to get informed about road conditions before departure.